So I got tagged by a booklover. I hate to disappoint, so here it goes.
7 random facts about me:
1. I have a crooked arm. I fell out of a tree when I was seven years old and broke my elbow. After 6 weeks with a cast on, the doctor removed the cast an realized that something was a little askew. It was my arm!! So he offered to re-break it and set it straight. I declined his generous offer and now I have a crooked arm.
2. When I find a hobby, I get really into it for about 2 months. I search all possible internet sites for information about whatever I’m into at that moment in time. I get all these cool accessories for that hobby. I buy all sorts of books to further my interest. Then all of a sudden, something else comes up and that original hobby takes a back seat. Right now I’m into photography.
3. Clichés, catch phrases, and repetitive wit drive me insane.
Cliché – “A penny saved is a penny earned”
Phrase – “It is what it is”
Repetitive Wit – (I also bartend, so I hear a lot of it) – Here’s the scene…I clear an empty plate from in front of a guest and he decides to be witty and tell me that he didn’t like it…”Oh you’re so funny sir, I have never, ever heard that one.
4. I’m training for a marathon….kinda. I was in training for a marathon and then I find out that I’m scheduled to do something that weekend with my fiancée. I’m still going to train like I’m running the marathon and maybe run a mock marathon the next weekend.
5. My dream car is a Jeep Grand Wagoneer. There is just something about that wood paneling that I love. I actually had one that my dad bought for me when I was in college. He saw it driving on the Garden State Parkway and it just happened to pull off our exit. My dad got his attention and he pulled to the side of the road. It turned out the guy was selling it. I actually had to go on an interview with the guy because he wasn’t going to sell this car to just anybody. I passed!!
6. I play the guitar. I started taking guitar lessons when I was 12. I was in bands all throughout high school. I’ve played in NYC a few times. The most serious band I was in, I played the bass guitar. We were fresh out of college, still living at home with our parents and just having fun.
7. I’m getting married in April 2008. I proposed to my fiancée with a Canadian beer bottle and a string. She loved it…I think.
So, I have to tag people and hopefully they’ll keep the meme going. Let the record state that I don’t really like these things, but I felt I should complete it anyway. I choose Greg (he won’t do it), Cheryl, CMS Library (That’ll be interesting). How about some students… Glenn, Kristen, Kirby, Aly, Kylie, and Olivia. That’ll give them something to do over this long break.
Here are the rules:
– Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
– Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
– Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (I tagged 5…it’s dinner time!).
– Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.