As the year comes to a close, I’ve already started my list of things to do for next year. I’m continually thinking about how I can make things better or be more prepared for something the second time I do it. Here’s a brief list of things I’d like to accomplish next year.
1. During Open House: Explain to parents the importance of technology.
2. Opening Activity: Push-pins on a big Map (Where are you from? Bring an artifact from your culture)
3. Things to establish immediately: podcast, wiki, student blogs
4. Things to use more often: Desk maps, S.S. journal
5. Things to start using: voicethread, flip video
6. Things to make better: classroom blog, Investors club
I’ll probably add more as the summer continues, but I think this is a good start.