After a relatively “short” summer, school begins on Thursday. I’m truly excited to start this year off with a bang. Just like every December 31st, I tend to make some new school year resolutions.
- I want to be more organized in everything I do.
- I want to be more patient.
- I want to be more clear in my instructions.
- I want to become a better planner.
- I want to give myself more time to turn lessons into masterpieces.
- I want to use technology without any limitations.
I’m sure there are some more, but they have escaped me. I guess that means that resolution #4 is already broken.